Company Name | 企業名NoCodeJapan株式会社
Description | 事業概要~ 誰もがアイデアを形にできる社会の創出 ~ IT革命により生活が豊かになった時代。 それを導いてきたプログラマーは全人口の約1% もしノーコードで残りの99%の人たちが参加すれば、 新しい革命が生まれます。 NoCode Japanはその革命をここ「日本」から起こします。 ~Creating a society where anyone can realize their ideas~ Thanks to IT revolutions, our lives became richer. The number of programmers who have led it counts about 1% of the total population. If the remaining 99% of people can participate in the IT revolution with NoCode Japan, a new revolution can be born. NoCode Japan will start the revolution from here "Japan".