In order to strengthen cooperation with stakeholders in various fields, a director will be elected for each subcommittee that will be formed. The overall percentage of board members will be selected without bias toward any particular stakeholder.
Advisory Board members will be invited as advisors who can offer their knowledge and advice on the direction to further revitalize the startup ecosystem in Japan.
These are the people who endorsed the establishment of the association.
- Yusuke Asakura, Co-founder, Signifiant, Inc.
- Yoshiaki Ishii, Ministry of Economy, Trade, and Industry
- Akie Iriyama, Professor, Waseda University
- Tak Umezawa, Senior Partner and Japan Chairman, A.T. Kearney
- Shigeo Kagami, Professor, Graduate School of Engineering, University of Tokyo
- Shunsuke Karasawa, HR & Culture, Digital Agency
- George Goda, Co-founder & CEO, 01Booster
- Ryusuke Komura, Director, Venture Café Tokyo
- Yuichiro Shimizu, Chairman, President & CEO, For Startups
- Moeko Suzuki, Co-founder & CEO, Startup Lady
- Masaru Sunagawa, Director, Startup Ecosystem Association of Japan
- Akihiko Soyama, Managing Director, LINK-J
- Masaaki Taira, Representative, House of Representatives
- Takuya Hirai, Representative, House of Representatives
- Ayuko Nakamura, Founder, eiicon company
- Naohiro Nishiguchi, Japan Representative, Global Entrepreneurship Network (GEN)
- Tomoyuki Mizuno, COO, Creww Inc.
- Victor Mulas, Innovation and Entrepreneurship in Cities, World Bank Group
- Shin Murakami
- Sophie Maralli, Founder, Women in VC Tokyo
- The Tokyo Metropolitan Government
- Japan Association of New Economy
- KEIDANREN（Japan Business Federation）
- Ayumi Fujimoto, CMO, Plug and Play Japan
- Masaru Nagura, General Manager, CIC Japan LLC